Thursday 9 June 2011

Passion


This art piece is hanging in my kitchen.
Many years ago, I was in Menerbes, France (where Pablo Picasso lived). My husband and I were walking down a small cobble stone street and we came across this small art piece. I have to say that I love artists! They are able to have a lasting effect upon people just by creating. I have learned that Passion starts in the Root Chakra. When you begin to live and follow your passion, this energy will not only effect you by energizing and charging your chakra system, it will effect and charge others as well.
Check out the Polite Society Magazine this month. The theme is "Passion" and it is an issue you will not want to miss. If you have not subscribed, it is free and only takes a minute. You can view my article in the Mind Body Spirit section and many articles written by Jacque at: politesocietymagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment