Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Crown Chakra



The crown chakra holds our connection to the Divine. When it is open when we clearly see our roles as humans in that we are are all connected and we are"one". It evokes a sense of inner peace. When our connection is strong, it stimulates the pineal gland which activates the brow chakra. It will give a deeper sense of inner knowing. Open this chakra by affirming: I am a Divine being of light. I am connected to the Divine (who I call God) and I am connected to humanity through loving acts of kindness and service. I am the light and the light is within you... When this light enters into the crown chakra, we are aware of our "light' and the "light" within others-NAMASTE (the God/Goddess within me recognizes the God/Goddess within you).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to check back here more often.

    ReplyDelete