Friday 5 August 2011

Femininity

I looked out my window and saw pink these beautiful pink flowers in my garden! ...
They are beautiful and so feminine. It made me think about femininity and what is means. Wikipedia describes femininity as a set of attributes, behaviors and roles generally associated with girls and women. This "yin" energy has the ability to draw others in. A woman in her feminine power holds the true essence of beauty. Haven't you heard a man say, "I just couldn't take my eyes off of her". Feminine ideals are love, compassion, trust, and gentleness. I believe these attributes to be associated with the heart. When a woman is in touch with her femininity she is in touch with her sacral chakra which holds the sexual dynamics (sex appeal). When the heart chakra and sacral sacral chakra are working together, the result is a beautiful soft blend of feminine power. This energy is very magnetic and powerful, yet it holds a soft classical rhythm.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lunasolgirls!! I stumbled upon one of your tutorials while viewing some utube videos on lavender....I found my way to your delightful blog and have been so enjoying every single post!! You girls are fabulous....my long lost soul sisters, I swear!!!

    Keep inspiring, keep posting! I am going to add you to my side bar on my blog so I can stay current with you!!

    Truly, you are my new favorite place in blogland!!!

    Namaste! Melissa
    xo

    ReplyDelete